Thursday, February 17, 2011

5 things.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
•I was in kindergarten.
• I was living on a farm.
• I was riding horses.
• I was riding four wheelers with my dad.
• I was goofing off with my older sister.











5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
• I was moving to Sandy.
• I was going to a new school.
• I was wanting to be a veterinarian.
• I was witnessing my parents get divorced.
• I was putting blond highlights in my hair.

5 things I was doing 1 year ago:
• I was a freshman.
• I was starting to get more focused in school.
• I was also getting into a little more trouble with the principle.
• I got my braces on.
• I was saying goodbye to junior high and preparing for high school.

5 things I was doing yesterday:
• I was falling asleep in class.
• I was hanging out with two of my good friends, Hunter and Skylar.
• I was saying happy birthday to my buddy Jessica.
• I was watching American Idol.
• I was attempting some very difficult problems on my math homework.


5 snacks/treats I enjoy:
• I enjoy Strawberry Shortcakes.
• I love Sugar Cookies.
• I love Chips and salsa.
• I like Rice Krispies.
• I like 7 layer dip.










5 songs I know all the words to:
Just lose it (Eminem)
Unhearted (Automatic Loveletter)
Cannibal (Ke$ha)
Man, I feel like a woman (Shania Twain)

Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen)



5 things I would do with $100 million:
• I would buy a turquoise 1945 Chevy.
• I would go to Italy.
• I would buy a farm with horses.
• I would buy my mom a new car.
• I would buy a really nice four wheeler.





5 locations I would like to escape to:
• Italy.
• Australia.
• Bahamas.
• England.
• A Hawaiian cruise.

5 bad habits I have:
• I bite my nails.
• I love to sleep so I miss out on a lot of things.
• I can't leave the house with out my phone.
• I get really bad anxiety.
• I get stage fright.

5 things I like to do:
• I like to roller skate.
• I like to draw when I am stressed.
• I like to sing. (Even though I am bad at it.)
• I like to watch any scary movie that comes out in theaters.
• I like to do random things.

5 TV shows I like:
• Glee
• Dexter
• Desperate Housewives.   
• Degrassi.                                              
• Adventure Time.




5 biggest joys at the moment:
• My friends.
• My plans for Christmas.
• My grades.
• It's almost the weekend.
• My plans for the weekend.





I’m happiest when … People make me laugh.

Someday I’m going to …
own a farm.

When I’m really down, what I want to do is … draw while listening to loud music.

I feel anxious … before  I have to present something in front of people.


I like people who … are really nice and fun to be around.

All it takes to make me happy is … to make me laugh and entertain me.

What I really want to do is … get out of school.

I wish that … it would stop snowing.

I don’t like when people are … conceited.

A person really should ... be happy.

I just hate it that … there is so much hate in the world.


I just love it that ... there is no school on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment